Monday 2 January 2017

Experience



My experience in class and lesson with Madam Ami

Assalammualaikum i like to thank to Allah for give me change to take this subject which is Retail management.Also to my parents that want to see their daughter can score in Degree life.not to forget to my madam Pn Ami Suhana that teach all of us in retail management and give some tips and advice to us not TO REPEAT THIS PAPER  because of that I remind to myself do not have a repeat paper for degree!!! lastly to my teammate/group assignment and others thank you because letting me know you all in this subject because in next maybe we meet or maybe not thank you for all the information and memories that we build together.From this lesson I learn so much about the location ,retailers,customer service and more. From all lesson in the class i will remember when madam ami ask me to draw layout in the Starbucks at rnr ..at that time I really blushing but its the fun time when have the lesson in class that i should remember. Thank you Madam for everything .

No comments:

Post a Comment